top of page

Market Research Group

Public·13 members

Ontwerp en analyse: A Book Review

Ontwerp en analyse: A Book Review

Ontwerp en analyse is a book by Bernard Leupen, Christoph Grafe, Nicola KÃrnig, Marc Lampe and Peter de Zeeuw that explores the history and practice of spatial design in a broad sense. The book focuses on the discussion of various design concepts in historical perspective. The book provides material for the systematic study of spatial design: architecture, urbanism and landscape architecture. It develops a systematic terminology for design that enables the reader to define the factors that influence the choices of the designer and relate them to the result. The analysis drawing is used as a way to gain insight into the process of design[^4^].

ontwerp en analyse bernard leupen pdf 34

The book consists of 10 chapters that cover different aspects of spatial design, such as typology, transformation, composition, structure, system, grid, layering and projection. The book also includes examples of analysis drawings of various projects and buildings that illustrate the concepts and methods discussed in the text. The book is intended for students and professionals who are interested in spatial design and its theory and practice[^4^].

The book is written in Dutch and was first published in 1993 by Uitgeverij 010. It has been revised and updated several times since then, with the latest edition being published in 2013 by Nai010 uitgevers. The book has also been translated into English as Design and Analysis[^4^] [^1^].

Ontwerp en analyse is a comprehensive and informative book that offers a valuable overview of spatial design and its development. It is a useful resource for anyone who wants to learn more about the principles and methods of spatial design and how they can be applied to different contexts and scales[^4^].The book has received positive reviews from readers and critics who praised its clarity, comprehensiveness and usefulness. Some of the reviews are:

• "Goed voor studenten. Overzichtelijk, praktisch toepasbaar, duidelijke tekeningen." (Good for students. Clear, practical, clear drawings.)[^2^]

• "Het is makkelijk te gebruiken door de volgorde waarin het boek is opgesteld. Mij helpt het als student erg veel met mijn projecten." (It is easy to use because of the order in which the book is structured. It helps me a lot with my projects as a student.)[^2^]

• "Ik ben zeer blij mijn aankoop. Het boek was precies wat ik zocht. Zeker in de richting architectuur is het een aanrader. Duidelijke tekst en zeer goede illustraties. Ik ben tevreden!" (I am very happy with my purchase. The book was exactly what I was looking for. Definitely a must-read for architecture. Clear text and very good illustrations. I am satisfied!)[^2^]

The book has also been criticized for not being the first edition as advertised on some websites[^2^]. However, this does not affect the quality and relevance of the content of the book.

Ontwerp en analyse is a book that deserves a place in the library of anyone who is interested in spatial design and its history and practice. It is a book that can inspire and inform both students and professionals who want to improve their skills and knowledge in spatial design. e0e6b7cb5c

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page